Last updated 27 November 2020
Hello lovely clients,
I’m so excited to be able to welcome you back. For safety reasons, there’ll be a few changes in salon. Here’s what to expect:
- All treatments are now available. Masks are compulsory for clients, unless medically exempt.
- Bristol is currently in Tier 3. Salons can open, but cannot treat clients from outside the local authority area.
- Please come alone
- If you feel unwell, have been having any covid symptoms, or have been in contact with someone with symptoms, you must tell us. We will be happy to reschedule appointments.
- If you’ve travelled somewhere with quarantine requirements, you must follow the government advice and stay at home for 14 days.
- Don’t arrive early – the time between clients is allocated for extra cleaning, to make the salon as safe as possible.
- We may ask you to complete a COVID-19 disclosure form along with the usual treatment record card.
- When you enter, please thoroughly wash your hands and use the hand gel provided.
- We will be disinfecting all equipment, work surfaces and door handles in between clients.
- Please don’t handle your phone during your treatment.
- I will be wearing extra personal protecive equipment. This may include a visor, mask, gloves and apron.
- Masks are obligatory for clients unless medically exempt
- If you need to buy a mask, these can be supplied at a cost of £1.
- No cash please, contactless card payments preferred.
- Even if you’re a regular, you might need a new patch test because of the time that has lapsed.
- Patch tests are mandatory for new clients, or if it has been more than 6 months since your last one.
- You can collect a patch testing kit from us (left in secure place), free of charge, or it can be sent by first class post for £1.
- Please tell us about any changes to your medical information, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
I will update this page as and when new information becomes available from the government. If you have any questions, drop me a message.
The Brow Retreat